Home and Community-Based Services provides assistance for people to achieve a more independent quality of life by providing accessto their community in an exciting new way. Services provided include Respite, Companion, Habilitation and Community Inclusion. A customized action plan is created for each participant to ensure that every person is poised to reach his or her full potential.
Community Integration, builds relationships in the community and provides participants a connection to the world around them. Going to social events, taking public transportation and learning new social skills are ways to make connections with the wider community.
In-Home Supports include assistance with financial management, cleaning, cooking, personal hygiene skills, and other related skills that enhance independence.
This program is person-driven and completely individualized. Staff and individuals are matched based on compatibility and participants are supported to live self-determined lives.
Specific programs include:
- Companion Care A non-medical service in which we offer care, supervision and socialization to individuals in need of minimal assistance and who are not engaging in an active program.
- Respite Services Short-term relief for primary caretakers of individuals with disabilities. Respite is conducted in the consumers’ home.
- Habilitation Helps a person learn, keep, or improve skills and functional abilities that they may not have developed. Services include assistance with personal finance, navigating public transportation, grocery shopping and much more.
- Community Inclusion Inclusion and participation in the community where you live and work is key to gaining confidence and independence. This program helps individuals to understand and become a part of the community and to empower families and self-advocates to access community services, resources, activities and programs.
Our commitment to you:
- A customized program to fit your needs
- Your choices welcomed and respected
- Highest level of customer service
- Service Area
Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Chester and Montgomery Counties